View your bank account transactions, identify yourself to customer services or pay an invoice: you can do all these things using the ABN AMRO app.
Advantages of the app:
• log into Internet Banking (without e.dentifier)
• update your address, information and preferences
• identify yourself to customer services
With the app, you can also:
• view your transactions, balance and bank accounts
• block, unblock or replace your debit card
• transfer money and schedule payment orders
• receive an alert when a transaction or direct debit payment is made
• keep your accounts with other banks in the same app
It's the all-in-one app for monitoring your payments, savings, investments, loans, credit card and mortgage.
New client? Open a bank account using the app
Open your first ABN AMRO current account with the app in a few simple steps. You don't need to visit an office. Even with an international passport, you can usually open an account using the app. In exceptional situations, you may be required to visit an office.
Banking with the ABN AMRO app for the first time
If you already have an ABN AMRO current account, you can use the ABN AMRO app straight away. Make sure you have your debit card and e.dentifier to hand. You will need these to set up the app. After that, you will only need your card and e.dentifier to confirm some payments.
Secure banking with the app
In the app, you can log in and confirm many orders with your chosen 5-digit identification code, fingerprint or Face ID. It's important that you handle your device with care. Keep your identification code and PIN number secret. Make sure you only register your own fingerprint or face on your device. More information about using the ABN AMRO app securely is available at abnamro.nl/veiligmb.