LingoDeer – Learn Languages app
Want to learn a new language, such as Japanese, French, Spanish or Korean on your own? Give LingoDeer a try!
Courses offered for English speakers:
Korean, Japanese, French, Spanish, German, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, Italian and Vietnamese.
What can LingoDeer do for you?
- ※ Learn to read and write a language with a unique alphabet system, such as Korean or Japanese
- ※ Learn to form sentences in your own words by following a structured course
- ※ Learn the essential vocabulary and grammar from beginner to intermediate levels (A1-B1)
- ※ Improve listening and improve pronunciation with HD recordings by native speakers
- ※ Reinforce learning with various review activities: flashcards, quizzes, target trainings and more
- ※ Track your progress and statistics
- ※ Download lessons to learn offline
What makes LingoDeer different? Its teaching power.
Instead of relying on users to figure things out, Lingo Deer offers a structured, clear and motivating path toward fluency.
By providing the best structured curricula among apps and clear explanations on grammar, Lingo Deer enables users to form sentences in their own words, not just memorize and repeat after a phrasebook.
As a result, users gain a clear sense of progression through following this path and are able to maintain long-term motivation.
What’s more, the variety of activities supported in Lingo Deer gives users the flexibility to personalize their study. From speaking exercises about food allergies, to drilling words with flashcards or 5-min pop quizzes during lunch breaks, let Lingo Deer surprise you with every session.
If you don’t know where to start with learning a new language, start with Lingo Deer.
You will need a Lingo Deer membership in order to access all courses and features.